Our client is a B2B enterprise company with a very tiny direct-to-customer staff, consisting of just one developer.
To target a better audience, they employ an agency to run website conversation optimization tests, which is why they recommend changing the website completely at once.
They engaged an agency to write the website’s copy and content, and they added another firm to
handle the project management and provide content feedback.
The challenge of the project is to create a new template that is more flexible. Here, flexibility means that anyone, including non-developers, can alter the text’s colour, font, and formatting.
Create HubSpot pages or templates to change the website’s overall design as they want to focus more on B2C than B2B.
One of the biggest strengths for the Elastik Teams is the expertise in the field of HubSpot functionalities and their unique, custom uses on various fronts.
In HubSpot, we can create website and landing pages for website. We can customize page content and settings and optimize pages for search engines.
The number of landing and website pages we can create and which templates we can use is determined by our Marketing Hub and CMS Hub subscriptions:
We can adjust more complex settings, such as the page template, code snippets, and stylesheets, in the Advanced Options area of the Settings tab.
• Navigate to your content
• Website Pages: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Website Pages.
• Landing Pages: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Landing Pages.
• In the upper right, click the Create dropdown menu and select Website page or Landing
• In the dialog box, specify a name and domain for the page:
• Click the Website dropdown menu and select a domain for the page’s URL. If you don’t have any connected domains, your account’s default domain will be the only option.
• In the Page Name field, enter an internal name for the page.
• Click Create page.
type of page or template creation, our team is creative and capable enough to deliver the exact
requirements that our clients expect from us.